Friday, June 19, 2009

Before and After Bedside Table



So- found this beauty at Decatur's Last Chance. The glass top was tinted... ?  I was able to refinish this piece without buying any materials! For the wood frame I used left over paint from a project where I painted the upstairs bathroom. The glass I wrapped in leftover textured wallpaper from a project in the downstairs powder room. Total cost: $9.00. The wallpaper comes from Graham & Brown. Sometimes I use left over pieces from the roll as a table runner. 





2 comments:

Shauntelle said...

I really like this! Found your blog from your before and after on Design*Sponge and was very excited to see that you were local!!! :)

I love the bedside table... you've inspired me to look for a piece like this. I'm thinking that covering the glass with cut tin from Home Depot could be an option too and work well with the modern feel in my home... Keep posting!!!!

xoxo - Shauntelle @ abeautifulabode.com

Unknown said...

Hey Shauntelle- That sounds like a beautiful idea. Send me a pic when you are finished!